Enter zip code to learn if we service your area:
About HB Energy Solutions in Springfield, Vermont
HB Energy Solutions is a locally owned and operated business whose owners are readily available to their customers for any questions or concerns they may have. Both Tom and Doug are active in their local communities. Tom is a member of the Springfield Rotary, the Connecticut River Commission and the Rockingham Planning Commission. Doug has served as a board member on the Springfield Chamber of Commerce and is very active in the local sports scene with his children.
We are close to home and even closer to our customers. Our customers are our priority. We offer only top quality materials and name brands that our customers can trust. Our work is carried out in a clean, polite, and courteous manner with particular attention to detail and protection of your property.
Our office staff is trained to provide you with polite, courteous, and accurate call processing to ensure that you will receive prompt service, and we’ll dispatch a qualified technician as quickly as possible. Our staff will show up in a professionally lettered vehicle, in uniform, ready to service you in the most courteous manner possible.
Why Choose HB Energy Solutions?
When you choose HB Energy Solutions you know we are your dependable neighbor, and we deliver on our promises every single day as we exceed your expectations in quality and service. We deliver peace of mind, and we are locally owned and operated. Every company says they provide good service, we actually do! The owners live in the community and work in the business.
HB Energy Solutions 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You’ll be happy with your repairs or installations. Our work is 100% Guaranteed.
- 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE: to existing customers for plumbing, heating and septic problems. We are one of the few companies in the area offering same day emergency service.
- ON–TIME: You can be sure we’ll be there when you call. Our modern vehicles are equipped with phones, and we’ll call you if we’re delayed. This common courtesy has a large part in our continued success and part of the reason we are welcome in more homes and businesses in the area than any other company.
- REPUTABLE: Because we are fully–insured, and licensed, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that we comply with all codes, licenses and laws.
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY: We use the highest quality, most advanced, state of the art equipment on the market today.
- POLITE AND TIDY: We have complete respect for you and your home or business. We think of the customer’s home as of our own homes, and it shows. Drop cloths used as necessary; plumbers wear shoe covers as needed while in your home, and we clean up after ourselves before we leave. We use extra care where needed.
- FREE ESTIMATES and 2nd OPINIONS: Call for a free estimate today! You know the price before we start. With certain jobs, we can flat rate or if you prefer we can invoice you on a time and materials basis.
- EXTRAORDINARY CUSTOMER SERVICE: ’Ultimate Customer Service’ is the mutual goal of our company. You can always call us or simply walk into our office where we are standing by to help you.
- QUALITY FAST SERVICE IN YOUR AREA WITH A SMILE: Being friendly is just a courtesy, but if you have an emergency, service with a smile can make things just a little more bearable. It’s not much effort, but it can mean a lot.